NewAgeRan
THANK YOU FOR VISITING NEW AGE RAN!!!
PLEASE VOTE OUR SERVER
NewAgeRan
THANK YOU FOR VISITING NEW AGE RAN!!!
PLEASE VOTE OUR SERVER
NewAgeRan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ran ONline

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just some personal issue XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
screwed
screwed

just some personal issue XD Empty
PostSubject: just some personal issue XD   just some personal issue XD EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:34 pm

I’m pretty sure this would be another burden on your shoulders but think about the convenience of those who wanna try this server through downloading your full client easily. What I am suggesting is, if you could split the full client into parts so it’ll be easier for those who are downloading it, giving people with not-so fast internet connection an opportunity to feel convinience even just through downloading your client. I’m pretty sure some people experienced some troubles in downloading your full client because it is not too “download-friendly”. it is big as it is so it would be advisable for those with not-so good internet connection to download the splitted parts.. that way, it is more advantageous and what i can say, download-friendly.

I dunno if someone has ever mentioned anything about something like this… but it would be great if you’re gonna take this suggestion because it will really help out other people as well. i guess, it wouldn't hurt if through this little thing you'll be reaching out more to the other players and plus, it would very much invite more players to try your server out.. what do you think?
Back to top Go down

just some personal issue XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NewAgeRan :: GAME AREA :: GAME SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: